The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans," Working Paper Series rwp11-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Choi, James J & Beshears, John & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte, 2011. "The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans," Scholarly Articles 5027953, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Jun Lu & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2010. "Borrowing from Yourself: The Determinants of 401(k) Loan Patterns," Working Papers wp221, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Li, Geng & Smith, Paul A., 2010. "401(K) LOANS and HOUSEHOLD BALANCE SHEETS," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 63(3), pages 479-508, September.
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .