401(K) LOANS and HOUSEHOLD BALANCE SHEETS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2011.
"The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans,"
NBER Chapters,in: Investigations in the Economics of Aging, pages 145-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2011. "The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans," NBER Working Papers 17118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2011. "The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans," Working Paper Series rwp11-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Choi, James J & Beshears, John & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte, 2011. "The Availability and Utilization of 401(k) Loans," Scholarly Articles 5027953, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:203-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geng Li, 2012. "Gamblers as personal finance activists," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:3:p:479-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .