Reflections on Americans' Views of the Euro Ex Ante
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Phelan, 2015. "The Road Not Taken: A Comparison Between the Hard ECU and the Euro," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 397-415, October.
- Fabio Masini, 2014. "A history of the theories on Optimum Currency Areas," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 1015-1038, December.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Meissner, Christopher M. & Stuckler, David, 2010.
"Foreign currency debt, financial crises and economic growth: A long-run view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 642-665, June.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner & David Stuckler, 2009. "Foreign Currency Debt, Financial Crises and Economic Growth: A Long Run View," NBER Working Papers 15534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bordo & David Stuckler & Chris Meissner, 2009. "Foreign Currency Debt, Financial Crises and Economic Growth: A Long Run View," Working Papers 921, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Drazen Derado, 2009. "Financial Integration and Financial Crisis: Croatia Approaching The EMU," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 299-328.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-01-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.