Trends in the Black-White Achievement Gap:Clarifying the Meaning of Within- and Between-School Achievement Gaps
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard J. Murnane & Lindsay Page & Emiliana Vegas, 2010. "Distribution of Student Achievement in Chile : Baseline Analysis for the Evaluation of the Subvención Escolar Preferencial," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12739, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-08-21 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .