Report NEP-EDU-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindsay C. Page & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2008. "Trends in the Black-White Achievement Gap:Clarifying the Meaning of Within- and Between-School Achievement Gaps," NBER Working Papers 14213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Max Protil & Helge Fischer, 2005. "Utilização de Simuladores Empresariais no Ensino de Ciências Sociais Aplicadas: Um Estudo na República Federal da Alemanha," Working Papers 005, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa, 2004. "O Valor da Moeda e a Teoria dos Preços dos Ativos," Working Papers 001, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Barrow & Lisa Markman & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2008. "Technology's Edge: The Educational Benefits of Computer-Aided Instruction," NBER Working Papers 14240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2008. "Harming the Best: How Schools Affect the Black-White Achievement Gap," NBER Working Papers 14211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marlaine Lockheed, 2008. "Measuring Progress with Tests of Learning: Pros and Cons for "Cash on Delivery Aid" in Education," Working Papers 147, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Educational Reform in Developing Countries: Private Involvement and Partnerships," FEP Working Papers 284, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová, 2008. "A Model of Human Capital, Time Discounting and Economic Growth," Working Papers IES 2008/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2008.
- Robert Bifulco & Jason Fletcher & Stephen Ross, 2008. "The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health," Working papers 2008-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Joanne Lindley & Steven McIntosh, 2008. "A Panel Data Analysis of the Incidence and Impact of Over-education," Working Papers 2008009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:343 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile & Luciana Rosas, 2004. "Especialización, Tecnología Y Crecimiento En El Modelo Ricardiano," Working Papers 004, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & John Tressler & David L. Anderson, 2008. "Do Research Assessment Exercises Raise the Returns to Publication Quality? Evidence from the New Zealand Market for Academic Economists," Working Papers in Economics 08/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Raúl Castro R., 2008. "Evaluación ex -ante y ex -post de proyectos de inversión pública en educación y salud metodologías y estudios de caso," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004986, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.