The Effects of the Ageing European Population on Economic Growth and Budgets: Implications for Immigration and Other Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2008. "The Political-Economy Role of the Social Security System in Sustaining Migration," 2008 Meeting Papers 150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura DIACONU (MAXIM), 2015. "Ageing Population: Comparative Analysis Among European Union States," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(1), pages 50-59, March.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Bermejo Patón, Fernando & Febrero Paños, Eladio & Uxó González, Jorge, 2015. "La sostenibilidad del sistema español de pensiones: Una aproximación alternativa/Sustainability of the Spanish Pension System: An Alternative View," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 783-800, Septiembr.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2014. "Pareto-improving Immigration and Its Effect on Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 027, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2006. "Immigration and the Survival of Social Security: A Political Economy Model," NBER Working Papers 12800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hisahiro Naito, "undated". "Pareto-improving Immigration and Its Effect on Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," Working Papers e81, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2007. "The Political-Economy Positive Role of the Social Security System in Sustaining Immigration (But Not Vice Versa)," NBER Working Papers 13598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sand, Edith, 2007.
"The Role of Immigration in Sustaining the Social Security System: A Political Economy Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2007. "The Role of Immigration in Sustaining the Social Security System: A Political Economy Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1979, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2013. "Pareto-improving Immigration and Its Effect on Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Social Security," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2013-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-12-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2006-12-16 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2006-12-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .