Report NEP-HEA-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuriy Andrienko & A. Nemtsov, 2006. "Estimation of Individual Demand for Alcohol," Working Papers w0089, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Bo, MALMBERG, 2006. "Growth and Longevity from the Industrial Revolution to the Future of an Aging Society," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hidehiko Ichimura & Daiji Kawaguchi & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2006. "Analysis of the Survey Response Behavior: An experience from a pilot survey of the health and living status of the 50s and beyond in Japan," Discussion papers 06035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- de Jong, Philip & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2006. "Screening disability insurance applications," Working Paper Series 2006:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Amparo Castello-Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2006. "Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0604, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2006. "Evaluating Effects of Tax Preferences on Health Care Spending and Federal Revenues," NBER Working Papers 12733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2006. "Global Patterns of Income and Health: Facts, Interpretations, and Policies," NBER Working Papers 12735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2006. "The Effects of the Ageing European Population on Economic Growth and Budgets: Implications for Immigration and Other Policies," NBER Working Papers 12736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.