Expanding School Enrollment by Subsidizing Private Schools: Lessons from Bogotá
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Colombia - The Quality of Education in Colombia : An Analysis and Options for a Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7875, The World Bank.
- Paul Rodríguez-Lesmes & José D. Trujillo & Daniel Valderrama, 2015.
"Are Public Libraries Improving Quality of Education? When the Provision of Public Goods is not Enough,"
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE, December.
- Paul Rodríguez Lesmes & José Trujillo & Daniel Valderrama, 2013. "Más allá de la infraestructura: el impacto de las bibliotecas públicas en la calidad de la educación," Documentos de Trabajo 010499, Universidad del Rosario.
- Rodriguez Lesmes,Paul Andres & Trujillo,Jose Daniel & Valderrama Gonzalez,Daniel, 2015. "Are public libraries improving quality of education ? when the provision of public goods is not enough," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7429, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2005-10-08 (Education)
- NEP-LAM-2005-10-08 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.