Report NEP-URE-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Uribe & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett & Marie Andrée Somers, 2005. "Expanding School Enrollment by Subsidizing Private Schools: Lessons from Bogotá," NBER Working Papers 11670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2005. "Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 11660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeljko Bogetic & Issa Sanogo, 2005. "Infrastructure, Productivity and Urban Dynamics in Cote d'Ivoire, Africa Region Working Paper Series No. 86 (July 2005), The World Bank, Washington D.C," Urban/Regional 0510001, EconWPA.
- Richard Arnott, 2005. "Spatial Competition between Parking Garages and Downtown Parking Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 627, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2005. "Heterogeneous Firms, Agglomeration and Economic Geography: Spatial Selection and Sorting," NBER Working Papers 11650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2005. "Migration Data and Matrix Methods: Deriving the Network of U.S. Central Places," Working Papers 200508, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Juliano Junqueira Assunção & Humberto Moreira, 2005. "Land taxes in a Latin American context," Textos para discussão 497, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Alain Egli, 2005. "Hotelling's Beach with Linear and Quadratic Transportation Costs: Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria," Diskussionsschriften dp0509, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf & Dan Peled, 2005. "Is It Is or Is It Ain't My Obligation? Regional Debt in a Fiscal Federation," NBER Working Papers 11655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.