Migration Data and Matrix Methods: Deriving the Network of U.S. Central Places
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Place Theory; Network Analysis; Migration; Trade;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-10-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2005-10-08 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-10-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:wpaper:200508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (E. Anthon Eff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .