The Private and Social Costs of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas A. Hibbs, Jr., 1982. "Public Concern about Inflation and Unemployment in the United States: Trends, Correlates, and Political Implications," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 211-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grady, Patrick, 1986. "Background Paper on Full Employment," MPRA Paper 26328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bastianen, R.D. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Ours, J.C., 1991. "Welfare losses of non-participation in employment," Serie Research Memoranda 0070, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- James Tobin, 1983. "Macroeconomics Under Debate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 669, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jon D. Wisman & Aaron Pacitti, 2017. "Guaranteed Employment and Universal Child Care For a New Social Contract," Working Papers 2017-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Haroon Bhorat & David Tseng, 2012. "The Newly Unemployed and the UIF Take-up Rate in the South African Labour Market," Working Papers 12147, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Boughzala, Mongi, 2009.
"Essai de chiffrage du coût social du chômage des jeunes diplômés en Tunisie
[Social cost of young unemployed graduates in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 84438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:npf:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Flacco & Leroy O. Laney & Marie C. Thursby & Thomas D. Willett, 1984. "Exchange Rates And Trade Policy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 2(4), pages 6-18, January.
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2000. "Tax Incentive Programs and Unemployment Rate," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(3), pages 275-298, Winter.
- Fernando Coloma & Bernardita Vial, 2003. "Desempleo e Inactividad Juvenil en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(119), pages 149-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .