Macroeconomics Under Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugo Sonnenschein, 1973. "The Utility Hypothesis and Market Demand Theory," Discussion Papers 51, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1978. "The Private and Social Costs of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 155-158, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- A. Smithies, 1942. "The Behavior of Money National Income Under Inflationary Conditions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 113-128.
- Frank Hahn, 1985. "Money and Inflation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262580624, January.
- Tobin, James, 1980. "Are New Classical Models Plausible Enough to Guide Policy?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 788-799, November.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "After Keynesian macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Social Security and Saving: The Extended Life Cycle Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 77-86, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1981. "Tobin and Monetarism: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 558-567, June.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "Money, Interest, and Prices in Market Disequilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 943-961, Sept.-Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramser, Hans J., 1985. "Keynes-Literatur und die Relevanz makroökonomischer Lehrbuchmodelle," Discussion Papers, Series I 196, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .