Does domestic output gap matter for inflation in a small open economy?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oguz Atuk & Cem Aysoy & Mustafa Utku Ozmen & Cagri Sarikaya, 2014. "Turkiyeï¿½de Enflasyonun Is Cevrimlerine Duyarliligi : Cikti Acigina Duyarli TUFE Alt Gruplarinin Saptanmasi," Working Papers 1437, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- PaweÅ‚ Gajewski, 2017. "Sources of Regional Inflation in Poland," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 261-276, May.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2018:y:2018:i:2:id:640:p:131-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandra Halka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2018.
"What Common Factors are Driving Inflation in CEE Countries?,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2018(2), pages 131-148.
- Aleksandra Halka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2014. "What common factors are driving inflation in CEE countries?," EcoMod2014 6977, EcoMod.
- Aleksandra Hałka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2015. "What common factors are driving inflation in CEE countries?," NBP Working Papers 225, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; monetary policy; Phillips curve; dissagregated price indices; output gap; exchange rate pass-through;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-06-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-06-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .