Economic importance of the Belgian ports: Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels - Report 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Heuse, 2016. "The 2014 social balance sheet," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 85-116, June.
- David Vivet, 2011. "Development of a financial health indicator based on companies’ annual accounts," Working Paper Document 213, National Bank of Belgium.
- I. Rubbrecht & D. Vivet, 2016. "Results and financial situation of firms in 2015," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 119-157, December.
- François Coppens & Fabienne Verduyn, 2009. "Analysis of business demography using markov chains : an application to Belgian data," Working Paper Research 170, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helga Dedoncker, 2017. "Economic importance of the logistics sector in Belgium," Working Paper Research 325, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsFlemish maritime ports; Liège port complex and the port of Brussels – Report 2015;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R34 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Input Demand Analysis
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-09-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:201706-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.