Economic importance of the Belgian ports: Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels - Report 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Heuse, 2016. "The 2014 social balance sheet," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 85-116, June.
- David Vivet, 2011. "Development of a financial health indicator based on companies’ annual accounts," Working Paper Document 213, National Bank of Belgium.
- I. Rubbrecht & D. Vivet, 2016. "Results and financial situation of firms in 2015," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 119-157, December.
- François Coppens & Fabienne Verduyn, 2009. "Analysis of business demography using markov chains : an application to Belgian data," Working Paper Research 170, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helga Dedoncker, 2017. "Economic importance of the logistics sector in Belgium," Working Paper Research 325, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsFlemish maritime ports; Liège port complex and the port of Brussels – Report 2015;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R34 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Input Demand Analysis
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-09-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-17 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:reswpp:201706-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .