Report NEP-ACC-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2017. "Determinants of Registration of Unincorporated Enterprises under State Value Added Tax Act in India," MPRA Paper 81236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Mathys, 2017. "Economic importance of the Belgian ports: Flemish maritime ports, Liège port complex and the port of Brussels - Report 2015," Working Paper Research 321, National Bank of Belgium.
- Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer & Simona Rusanescu, 2017. "Foreign ownership and financial reporting quality in private subsidiaries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2017-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2017. "The Credibility of Commitment and Optimal Nonlinear Savings Taxation," Discussion Papers 17/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Diego d’Andria & Dimitris Pontikakis & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2017. "Towards a European R&D Incentive? An assessment of R&D Provisions under a Common Corporate Tax Base," Taxation Papers 69, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Ghribi Rihab & Jarboui Anis, 2016. "Impact of accounting and financial manipulations around mergers and acquisitions on shareholders' perception," Post-Print hal-01371223, HAL.
- Franck Aggeri & Morgane Le Breton, 2016. "The regulation of transparency in the field of CSR," Post-Print halshs-01368029, HAL.
- Hamilton Carvalho & Joaquim Rocha & Marcelo Ramos & Eduardo Franco & José Mazzon, 2016. "Going with the flow: corruption in tax agencies," Post-Print hal-01370096, HAL.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Banks Defy Gravity in Tax Havens," Working Papers 2017-16, CEPII research center.