Oil and Gold Prices: Correlation or Causation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turhan, M. Ibrahim & Sensoy, Ahmet & Ozturk, Kevser & Hacihasanoglu, Erk, 2014. "A view to the long-run dynamic relationship between crude oil and the major asset classes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 286-299.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:117-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:257-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balcilar, Mehmet & Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel, 2017.
"Does oil predict gold? A nonparametric causality-in-quantiles approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 257-265.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2017. "Does Oil Predict Gold? A Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach," MPRA Paper 77324, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2017.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:358-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Sahadudheen, I., 2015. "Understanding the nexus between oil and gold," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 85-91.
More about this item
Keywordsoil price; gold price; inflation; US dollar index; cointegration;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-11-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2011-11-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-11-07 (South East Asia)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- 黃金投資 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .