“No Country for Old Men”: a Note on the trans-Tasman Income Divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri Margaritis & Frank Scrimgeour & Michael Cameron & John Tressler, 2005. "Productivity and Economic Growth in Australia, New Zealand and Ireland," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 291-308.
- Le, Trinh, 2008. "When will New Zealand catch up with Australia?," NZIER Working Paper 2008/3, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic optimisation; electricity spot market performance; stochastic fuel availability; storage options; climate change;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-10-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:10_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .