Discrete Time Finite Horizon Approximation of Optimal Growth with Steady State Invariance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, j. & michel, p., 1991. "Discrete Time Finite Horizon Approximation of Optimal Growth With Steady State Invariance," Cahiers de recherche 9122, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1998. "Trade liberalization and endogenous growth in a small open economy : a quantitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1970, The World Bank.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1999. "A Plea For Greater Attention on the Data in Policy Analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 851-873, December.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 2001.
"Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1179-1191, August.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995. "Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9540, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1995. "Temporal Aggregation in a Multi-Sector Economy with Endogenous Growth," Cahiers de recherche 9540, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean Mercenier & Philippe Michel, 1995. "Temporal aggregation in a multi-sector economy with endogenous growth," Working Papers 554, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1996. "On Turkey's European Trade Policy: How Desirable is a Status Quo," 1996: Implications of the New Growth Theory to Agricultural Trade Research and Trade Policy Conference, December 1996, Washington DC 50865, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .