Preferences and Normal Goods : a Necessary and Sufficient Condition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alarie, Yves & Bronsard, Camille & Ouellette, Pierre, 1990. "Preferences and normal goods: A necessary and sufficient condition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 423-430, August.
- Alarie, Y. & Bronsard, C. & Ouellette, P., 1988. "Preferences And Normal Goods : A Necessary And Sufficient Condition," Cahiers de recherche 8815, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1992. "De la variété de Patinkin-Malinvaud à l’optimum macroéconomique de court terme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 205-224, mars et j.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2018.
"Normality of demand in a two-goods setting,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 361-382.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2016. "Normality of demand in a two-goods setting," Working Papers Department of Economics 549206, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2018. "Normality of Demand in a Two-Goods Setting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/262694, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Thomas Demuynck, 2016. "Normality of Demand in a Two-Goods Setting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1988. "Sur trois contributions d’Allais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 481-492, décembre.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2010.
"Preferences and normal goods: An easy-to-check necessary and sufficient condition,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 13-15, July.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2010. "Preferences and Normal Goods: An Easy-to-Check Necessary and Sufficient Condition," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 042, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00115 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGoods ; Marginality ; Mathematics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.