Preferences and normal goods: A necessary and sufficient condition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alarie, Y. & Bronsard, C. & Ouellette, P., 1988. "Preferences And Normal Goods : A Necessary And Sufficient Condition," Cahiers de recherche 8815, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Alarie, Y. & Bronsard, C. & Ouellette, P., 1988. "Preferences and Normal Goods : a Necessary and Sufficient Condition," Cahiers de recherche 8815, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aumann, Robert J, 1987.
"Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000377, David K. Levine.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Bibliography 513, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1992. "De la variété de Patinkin-Malinvaud à l’optimum macroéconomique de court terme," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 205-224, mars et j.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram, 2018.
"Normality of demand in a two-goods setting,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 361-382.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2016. "Normality of demand in a two-goods setting," Working Papers Department of Economics 549206, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2018. "Normality of Demand in a Two-Goods Setting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/262694, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Thomas Demuynck, 2016. "Normality of Demand in a Two-Goods Setting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1988. "Sur trois contributions d’Allais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 481-492, décembre.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2010.
"Preferences and normal goods: An easy-to-check necessary and sufficient condition,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 13-15, July.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2010. "Preferences and Normal Goods: An Easy-to-Check Necessary and Sufficient Condition," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 042, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00115 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:51:y:1990:i:2:p:423-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.