Do Yellow Price Tags Matter To Consumers? The Relationship Between The Presentation Of The Price And The Reference Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michał Myck, 2010.
"Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the 'Inverse-U' Profile?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 282-306, June.
- Myck, Michal, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U" Profile?," IZA Discussion Papers 2983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Myck, 2007. "Wages and Ageing: Is There Evidence for the "Inverse-U Profile"?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 724, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsyellow price tags; consumer behaviour; reference price;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-08-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-08-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EXP-2010-08-28 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-08-28 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.