ESTIMATING THE NEED FOR PhDs IN THE ACADEMIC SECTOR VIA A SURVEY OF EMPLOYERS
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Kanep, Hanna, 2007. "Estimating the Need for PhDs n the Academic Sector via a Survey of Employers," IZA Discussion Papers 3084, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPhD; higher education; research and development; academic fields;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-10 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2007-11-10 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .