Semiparametric estimation of the dependence parameter of the error terms in multivariate regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weijing Wang, 2003. "Estimating the association parameter for copula models under dependent censoring," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 257-273.
- Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2002. "Modelling multivariate failure time associations in the presence of a competing risk," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 299-314, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Pseudo-likelihood; Robustness.;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2007-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .