Modelling multivariate failure time associations in the presence of a competing risk
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malka Gorfine & Li Hsu, 2011. "Frailty-Based Competing Risks Model for Multivariate Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 415-426, June.
- Yu Cheng & Jason P. Fine & Michael R. Kosorok, 2009. "Nonparametric Association Analysis of Exchangeable Clustered Competing Risks Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 385-393, June.
- Joanna H. Shih & Paul S. Albert, 2010. "Modeling Familial Association of Ages at Onset of Disease in the Presence of Competing Risk," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1012-1023, December.
- Gunky Kim & Mervyn J. Silvapulle & Paramsothy Silvapulle, 2007. "Semiparametric estimation of the dependence parameter of the error terms in multivariate regression," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Frank Eriksson & Thomas Scheike, 2015. "Additive gamma frailty models with applications to competing risks in related individuals," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 677-686, September.
- Wang Hao & Cheng Yu, 2014. "Piecewise Cause-Specific Association Analyses of Multivariate Untied or Tied Competing Risks Data," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-24, November.
- Jing Ning & Karen Bandeen-Roche, 2014. "Estimation of time-dependent association for bivariate failure times in the presence of a competing risk," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 10-20, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:89:y:2002:i:2:p:299-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .