Mouvements de masse et organisations de classe en Amérique Latine aujourd'hui. ALBA, sortie du FMI, BancoSur et "socialisme du XXIe siècle"
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalism; IMF; finance; banking system; oil; regionalization; de-dollarization; ALBA; class struggle; transition; socialism; Latin America.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:r08003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .