Financial versus Demand shocks in stock price returns of US non-financial firms in the crisis of 2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Varvara Isyuk, 2012. "Financial versus Demand shocks in stock price returns of US non-financial firms in the crisis of 2007," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755562, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00754063, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2014.
"Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms? Evidence from the World Bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-144.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2013. "Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms ? evidence from the world bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6651, The World Bank.
- Narendar Rao & K. Reddy, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a continental and industry analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 309-341, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStock price returns; financial constraints; liquidity shortage; shock on demand expectations;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.