Financial versus Demand shocks in stock price returns of US non-financial firms in the crisis of 2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Varvara Isyuk, 2012. "Financial versus Demand shocks in stock price returns of US non-financial firms in the crisis of 2007," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12071, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2014.
"Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms? Evidence from the World Bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-144.
- Nguyen, Ha & Qian, Rong, 2013. "Demand collapse or credit crunch to firms ? evidence from the world bank's financial crisis survey in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6651, The World Bank.
- Narendar Rao & K. Reddy, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a continental and industry analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 309-341, December.
More about this item
Keywordsshock on demand expectations; Stock price returns; financial constraints; liquidity shortage; shock on demand expectations.; Cours des actions; contraintes financières; manque de liquidité; anticipations de la demande.;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00755562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .