Is the 2010 Affordable Care Act Minimum Standard to Identify Disability in All National Datasets Good Enough for Policy Purposes?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6064 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priyanka Anand & Yonatan Ben-Shalom, 2014.
"How Do Working-Age People With Disabilities Spend Their Time? New Evidence From the American Time Use Survey,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(6), pages 1977-1998, December.
- Priyanka Anand & Yonatan Ben-Shalom, 2014. "How Do Working-Age People with Disabilities Spend Their Time? New Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 632835b52d1847ad80b8447d8, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HEA-2014-04-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2014-04-11 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .