Hodgson, Cumulative Causation, and Reflexive Economic Agents
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHodgson; Veblen; cumulative causation; reflexive agents; completeness assumption;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2016-09-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-09-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-09-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-09-18 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrq:wpaper:2016-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew G. Meyer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .