Report NEP-UPT-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor H. Aguiar, 2016. "Random Categorization and Bounded Rationality," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20163, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David B. Johnson & Matthew D. Webb, 2016. "Decision Making with Risky, Rival Outcomes: Theory and Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Pepin, 2016. "The subjective discount factor and the coefficient of relative risk aversion under time-additive isoelastic expected utility model," Post-Print hal-01299834, HAL.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," MPRA Paper 73731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2016. "A unified approach to estimating demand and welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67681, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davis, John B., 2016. "Hodgson, Cumulative Causation, and Reflexive Economic Agents," Working Papers and Research 2016-05, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Bruzikas, Tadas, 2016. "Risk and Loss Aversion, Price Uncertainty and the Implications for Consumer Search," Research Report 16015-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Working Papers 1628, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ravi Bansal & Hengjie Ai, 2016. "Macro Announcement Premium and Risk Preferences," 2016 Meeting Papers 715, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Larson & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2016. "Can Myopic Loss Aversion Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment with Professional Traders," NBER Working Papers 22605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Gürth & Noemi Pace & Arianna Galliera & Francesca Marzo, 2016. "(Sub) Optimality and (Non) Optimal Satisficing in Risky Decision Experiments," Working Papers 2016:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Dezső, Linda & Steinhart, Jonathan & Bakó, Barna & Kirchler, Erich, 2016. "Designing Choice Sets to Exploit Focusing Illusion," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/11, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Martin M. Andreasen & Tom Engsted & Stig V. Møller & Magnus Sander, 2016. "Bond Market Asymmetries across Recessions and Expansions: New Evidence on Risk Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2016-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pierlauro Lopez, 2016. "Welfare Implications of the Term Structure of Returns: Should Central Banks Fill Gaps or Remove Volatility?," 2016 Meeting Papers 742, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lee, Seungduck, 2016. "Money, Asset Prices and the Liquidity Premium," MPRA Paper 73707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olsen, Nina Veflen & Storstad, Oddveig & Samuelsen, Bendik & Langsrud, Solveig & Hagtvedt, Therese & Gregersen, Fredrik & Ueland, Øydis, 2016. "Food Scares: Reflections and Reactions," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244480, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- David Laidler, 2016. "Economic Ideas, the Monetary Order and the Uneasy Case for Policy Rules," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20164, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.