Report NEP-UPT-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor H. Aguiar, 2016. "Random Categorization and Bounded Rationality," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20163, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David B. Johnson & Matthew D. Webb, 2016. "Decision Making with Risky, Rival Outcomes: Theory and Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Pepin, 2016. "The subjective discount factor and the coefficient of relative risk aversion under time-additive isoelastic expected utility model," Post-Print hal-01299834, HAL.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," MPRA Paper 73731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2016. "A unified approach to estimating demand and welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67681, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Davis, John B., 2016. "Hodgson, Cumulative Causation, and Reflexive Economic Agents," Working Papers and Research 2016-05, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Bruzikas, Tadas, 2016. "Risk and Loss Aversion, Price Uncertainty and the Implications for Consumer Search," Research Report 16015-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Working Papers 1628, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ravi Bansal & Hengjie Ai, 2016. "Macro Announcement Premium and Risk Preferences," 2016 Meeting Papers 715, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Larson & John A. List & Robert D. Metcalfe, 2016. "Can Myopic Loss Aversion Explain the Equity Premium Puzzle? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment with Professional Traders," NBER Working Papers 22605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner GÃ¼rth & Noemi Pace & Arianna Galliera & Francesca Marzo, 2016. "(Sub) Optimality and (Non) Optimal Satisficing in Risky Decision Experiments," Working Papers 2016:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Dezső, Linda & Steinhart, Jonathan & Bakó, Barna & Kirchler, Erich, 2016. "Designing Choice Sets to Exploit Focusing Illusion," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/11, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Martin M. Andreasen & Tom Engsted & Stig V. Møller & Magnus Sander, 2016. "Bond Market Asymmetries across Recessions and Expansions: New Evidence on Risk Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2016-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Pierlauro Lopez, 2016. "Welfare Implications of the Term Structure of Returns: Should Central Banks Fill Gaps or Remove Volatility?," 2016 Meeting Papers 742, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lee, Seungduck, 2016. "Money, Asset Prices and the Liquidity Premium," MPRA Paper 73707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olsen, Nina Veflen & Storstad, Oddveig & Samuelsen, Bendik & Langsrud, Solveig & Hagtvedt, Therese & Gregersen, Fredrik & Ueland, Øydis, 2016. "Food Scares: Reflections and Reactions," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244480, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- David Laidler, 2016. "Economic Ideas, the Monetary Order and the Uneasy Case for Policy Rules," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20164, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.