Direct Certification in the National School Lunch Program: State Implementation Progress School Year 2010-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G. & Branch, Gregory F., 2007.
"Charter school quality and parental decision making with school choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 823-848.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin & Gregory F. Branch, 2005. "Charter School Quality and Parental Decision Making with School Choice," Discussion Papers 04-024, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin & Gregory F. Branch, 2005. "Charter School Quality and Parental Decision Making With School Choice," NBER Working Papers 11252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2009. "An Approach for Addressing the Multiple Testing Problem in Social Policy Impact Evaluations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dbb4b45215a740819b08ca578, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6574 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6573 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Witte & David Weimer & Arnold Shober & Paul Schlomer, 2007. "The performance of charter schools in Wisconsin," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 557-573.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Zimmer & Brian Gill & Kevin Booker & Stephane Lavertu & Tim Sass & John Witte, "undated". "Charter Schools in Eight States: Effects on Achievement, Attainment, Integration, and Competition," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6f5b31366ca2499e87ac2c1d0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Peter Z. Schochet, 2010. "Is Regression Adjustment Supported By the Neyman Model for Causal Inference?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 782da2242fba458eb61752f96, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect Certification NSLP National School Lunch Program Nutrition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:4d8a5fb7052e459390082eec61b65065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .