Slow Down, You're Going Too Fast: Matching Curricula to Student Skill Levels
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pritchett, Lant & Beatty, Amanda, 2015. "Slow down, you’re going too fast: Matching curricula to student skill levels," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 276-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:36-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:injoed:v:56:y:2017:i:c:p:42-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Ganimian, Alejandro J., 2016.
"The barking dog that bites: Test score volatility and school rankings in Punjab, Pakistan,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 31-54.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Ganimian, Alejandro Jorge, 2013. "The barking dog that bites: Test score volatility and school rankings in Punjab, Pakistan," Working Paper 132301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Adelman,Melissa Ann & Szekely,Miguel, 2016. "School dropout in Central America : an overview of trends, causes, consequences, and promising interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7561, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational education ; Development ; Curriculum ; Learning profiles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:42f29d2d7361401a9045bc95a5368f6f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .