Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsContests; conflict reduction; education; human capital; social capital; morality;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-11 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-06-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAW-2007-06-11 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2007_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .