Report NEP-HRM-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blázquez, Maite & García, José Ignacio, 2007. "School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Feldman, 2007. "Avoiding Tunnel Vision in the Study of Higher Education Costs," Working Papers 53, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Shane Mathew Worner, 2007. "Marriage and Education in Australia: Decomposing the Enrolment and Human Capital Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 550, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_5, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Marketing Communication Strategies Focused on High School Graduates. Case Study: The Faculty of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest," working papers 1010, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Boris Vujčić & Vedran Šošić, 2007. "Does It Pay to Invest in Education in Croatia?," EFZG Working Papers Series 0708, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cordula Zabel, 2007. "Do imputed educational histories provide satisfactory results in fertility analysis in the West German context?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.