Report NEP-EDU-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Marketing Communication Strategies Focused on High School Graduates. Case Study: The Faculty of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest," working papers 1010, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2007. "Giving children a better start : preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4240, The World Bank.
- Blázquez, Maite & García, José Ignacio, 2007. "School To Work Transitions And The Impact Of Public Expenditure On Education," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Nordin, Martin, 2007. "Immigrants' return to schooling in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2007:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Shane Mathew Worner, 2007. "Marriage and Education in Australia: Decomposing the Enrolment and Human Capital Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 550, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Feldman, 2007. "Avoiding Tunnel Vision in the Study of Higher Education Costs," Working Papers 53, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jean Bourdon & Markus Frölich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impacton Education in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00150147, HAL.
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Cordula Zabel, 2007. "Do imputed educational histories provide satisfactory results in fertility analysis in the West German context?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Boris Vujčić & Vedran Šošić, 2007. "Does It Pay to Invest in Education in Croatia?," EFZG Working Papers Series 0708, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_5, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bouckenooghe,D. & Devos,G., 2007. "An exploratory study on principals' conceptions about their role as school leaders," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-15, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.