The Impact of Chinaâ€™s New Labour Contract Law On Socioeconomic Outcomes for Migrant and Urban Workers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:220-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enying Zheng & Simon Deakin, 2016. "Pricing Labour Capacity: The Unexpected Effects of Formalizing Employment Contracts in China," Working Papers wp479, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Ethnic Diversity and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 285-302.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:139:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1471-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- You, Jing & Wang, Shaoyang, 2018.
"Unemployment duration and job-match quality in urban China: The dynamic impact of 2008 Labor Contract Law,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 220-233.
- You, Jing & Wang, Shaoyang, 2016. "Unemployment Duration and Job-Match Quality in Urban China: The Dynamic Impact of 2008 Labor Contract Law," MPRA Paper 72767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1329-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1214-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin Gao & Sui Yang & Fuhua Zhai & Yake Wang, 2017. "Social Policy Reforms and Economic Distances in China, 2002-2013," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201722, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2013-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.