Analyzing the Productivity-Wage-Unemployment Nexus in Malaysia: Evidence from the Macroeconomic Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:2:p:185-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:411-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nir Klein, 2012. "Real Wage, Labor Productivity, and Employment Trends in South Africa; A Closer Look," IMF Working Papers 12/92, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsReal wages; productivity; Malaysia;
- J39 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-09-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .