Quels itinéraires d'intégration au commerce mondial pour plus d'emplois décents ?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adama Zerbo, 2010. "Croissance économique, commerce international et emploi décent : cas du Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 156, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Adama Zerbo, 2011. "Gagnants ou perdants du commerce international : impact de l'ouverture commerciale sur la vulnérabilité de l'emploi," Documents de travail 162, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayouba OUEDRAOGO, 2018. "Determinants of Employability of Young People Aged 15-29 in Burkina Faso," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 5(5), pages 10-22, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christine Brandstätt & Gert Brunekreeft & Nele Friedrichsen, 2013. "The Need for More Flexibility in the Regulation of Smart Grids – Stakeholder Involvement," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0013, Bremen Energy Research.
More about this item
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.