Future Changes of the Industrial Structure due to Aging and Soaring Demands for Healthcare Services in Japan - an Analysis Using a Multi-Sector OLG Model in an Open Economy -
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howard, Peter & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Raising the Temperature on Food Prices: Climate Change, Food Security, and the Social Cost of Carbon," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170648, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arai, Real & Ueda, Junji, 2013.
"A numerical evaluation of the sustainable size of the primary deficit in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 59-75.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," Discussion papers ron235, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," KIER Working Papers 823, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Real Arai & Masahiko Nakazawa, 2014. "A numerical analysis of Japan's fiscal sustainability in a simple OLG model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1194-1197, November.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-sector OLG model; demographic change; soaring public healthcare spending;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-08-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEM-2012-08-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2012-08-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2012-08-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:wpaper:ron243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prigvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .