The Supply-side Effects of Energy Efficiency Labels (Payne Institute Policy Brief)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Hyland & Anna Alberini & Seán Lyons, 2016. "The Effect of Energy Efficiency Labeling: Bunching and Prices in the Irish Residential Property Market," Trinity Economics Papers tep0516, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Pierre Fleckinger & Matthieu Glachant & Paul-Hervé Tamokoué Kamga, 2018.
"Energy performance certificates and investments in building energy efficiency: a theoretical analysis,"
2018/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pierre Fleckinger & Matthieu Glachant & Paul-Hervé Tamokoué Kamga, 2018. "Energy performance certificates and investments in building energy efficiency: a theoretical analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01952969, HAL.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:662-676 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; bunching; labels; thresholds;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-02-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-02-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2016-02-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mns:pbrief:wp2016-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jared Carbone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decsmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.