Disaggregated Cost Pass-Through Based Econometric Inflation-Forecasting Model for Hungary
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- VÁRPALOTAI Viktor, "undated". "Disaggregated Cost Pass-Through Based Econometric Inflation-Forecasting Model for Hungary," EcoMod2003 330700148, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cecília Hornok & Zoltán M. Jakab, 2002. "Forecasting Inflation - A Case Study on the Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovakian and Slovenian Central Banks," MNB Background Studies (discontinued) 2002/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Econometrics; Inflation; Forecasting model; Pass-through.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2003/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .