Financial Contagion under Different Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Michael Habib, 2002. "Financial contagion, interest rates and the role of the exchange rate as shock absorber in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209004, EconWPA.
- Franziska Schobert, 2003. "Euroisation. Assessing the Loss of Seigniorage and the Impact on the Interest Premium in Central European Countries," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 913-935.
- Zoican, Marius Andrei, 2009. "The quest for monetary integration – the Hungarian experience," MPRA Paper 17286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogdan Căpraru & Iulian Ihnatov, 2011. "The Effect Of Exchange Rate Arrangements On Transmission Of Interest Rates And Monetary Policy Independence: Evidence From A Group Of New Eu Member Countries "," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 71-81, november.
- Martins Kazaks & Duo Qin, 2002.
"Short-run lats rate movements: impact of foreign currency shocks via trade and financial markets,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
26, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Martin Kazaks & Duo Qin, 2002. "Short-run Lats Rate Movements: Impact of Foreign Currency Shocks via Trade and Financial Markets," Working Papers 457, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael, 2002. "Financial contagion, interest rates and the role of the exchange rate as shock absorber in Central and Eastern Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:1999/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.