Income Mobility, Ineqality and Social Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2014. "Shaping Earnings Insecurity: Labor Market Policy and Institutional Factors," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 205-232, May.
- Sologon, Denisa Maria & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009.
"Increased Opportunity to Move Up the Economic Ladder? Earnings Mobility in EU: 1994-2001,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4311, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denisa Maria Sologon & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "Increased Opportunity to Move up the Economic Ladder?: Earnings Mobility in EU: 1994-2001," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 221, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2014.
"Mobility, taxation and welfare,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 42(3), pages 503-527, March.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1114, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2013. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1314, CIRPEE.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 5757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Abatemarco, 2016. "Evaluating economic mobility under opportunity egalitarianism," Working Papers 396, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011.
"Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors,"
MERIT Working Papers
077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- SOLOGON Denisa & O'DONOGHUE Cathal, 2012. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-06, LISER.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Dinky Daruvala & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2005. "Are People Inequality-Averse, or Just Risk-Averse?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 72(3), pages 375-396, August.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015.
Cahiers de recherche
1514, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015. "Intertemporal pro-poorness," Working Papers 368, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015. "Intertemporal pro-poorness," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-42, CIRANO.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos & Flaviana Palmisano, 2015. "Intertemporal pro-poorness," SERIES 03-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jul 2015.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank A Cowell, 1997. "Inequality, Welfare and Monotonicity," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2013.
"Inequality Comparisons In A Multi-Period Framework: The Role Of Alternative Welfare Metrics,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(2), pages 235-249, June.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1127, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, John & Halvorsen, Elin & Thoresen, Thor, 2012. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Working Paper Series 2434, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Seidl, Christian & Camacho Cuena, Eva & Morone, Andrea, 2003. "Income Distributions versus Lotteries Happiness, Response-Mode Effects, and Preference," Economics Working Papers 2003-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Boris Cournède & Paula Garda & Volker Ziemann, 2015. "Effects of Economic Policies on Microeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1201, OECD Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mlb:wpaper:479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dandapani Lokanathan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.