Stochastic Equicontinuity and Weak Convergence of Unbounded Sequential Empirical Proceses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinez Oscar & Olmo Jose, 2012.
"A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-39, September.
- Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Olmo, José, 2008. "A nonlinear threshold model for the dependence of extremes of stationary sequences," Working Papers 2072/5361, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Martinez, O. & Olmo, J., 2008. "A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences," Working Papers 08/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Leonie Selk & Natalie Neumeyer, 2013. "Testing for a Change of the Innovation Distribution in Nonparametric Autoregression: The Sequential Empirical Process Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 770-788, December.
- Rohmer, Tom, 2016. "Some results on change-point detection in cross-sectional dependence of multivariate data with changes in marginal distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 45-54.
- Bouhaddioui, Chafik & Ghoudi, Kilani, 2012. "Empirical processes for infinite variance autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 319-335.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marián Vávra, 2015.
"A Quantile-based Test for Symmetry of Weakly Dependent Processes,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 587-598, July.
- Marian Vavra, 2013. "Testing for marginal asymmetry of weakly dependent processes," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2013, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:94-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .