Issues In Socialist Economy Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Calvo & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991.
"Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies; The Role of Capital Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
91/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991. "Obstacles to Transforming Centrally-Planned Economies: The Role of Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 3776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
- Diwan, Ishac & Saldanha, Fernando, 1991. "Long term prospects in Eastern Europe : the role of external finance in an era of change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 695, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket economy ; access to markets ; economic reform ; resource allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .