Agendas and consumer choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1982. "Prelaunch forecasting of new consumer durables : ideas on a consumer value - priority model," Working papers 1270-82., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woodside, Arch G. & Trappey, Randolph III, 1996. "Customer portfolio analysis among competing retail stores," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 189-200, March.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele M., 2008. "Delving into Choice Internals: A Joint Discrete Choice/Attribute Rating Model," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6252, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wright, Vic, 1992.
"From Consumer Choice Process To Aggregate Analysis: Marketing Insights For Models Of Meat Demand,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & Victor E. Wright, 1992. "From Consumer Choice Process To Aggregate Analysis: Marketing Insights For Models Of Meat Demand," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(3), pages 233-248, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1641-; 85;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .