Identifying The Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN 48109|
Phone: (734) 764-3490
Fax: (734) 763-9181
Web page: http://fordschool.umich.edu/rsie/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989.
"Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing,"
89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989. "Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing," NBER Working Papers 3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Working Papers 245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Ingeborg Menzler-Hokkanen & Rolf Langhammer, 1994. "Product and country substitution in imports: An empirical comparison of theoretical concepts," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 309-328, June.
- Menzler-Hokkanen, Ingeborg & Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Product and country substitution in imports: an empirical comparison of theoretical concepts," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Douglas Nelson, 1996. "The Political Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 133-196 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas R. Nelson, 1994. "The Political-Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection," NBER Working Papers 4746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waelbroeck, Patrick, 1996. "Identifying the competition: A note," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 195-203, August.
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Trabold, 1994. "Technical Progress, Innovation and Product Differentiation in a Ricardian Trade Model with a Continuum of Goods," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 95, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed