Identifying The Competition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waelbroeck, Patrick, 1996. "Identifying the competition: A note," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 195-203, August.
- Douglas Nelson, 1996.
"The Political Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 133-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas R. Nelson, 1994. "The Political-Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection," NBER Working Papers 4746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & James A. Levinsohn, 1989.
"Distance, Demand, and Oligopoly Pricing,"
NBER Working Papers
3076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 89-19, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand, And Oligopoly Pricing," Working Papers 245, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Feenstra, R.C. & Levinsohn, J.A., 1989. "Distance, Demand And Oligopoly Pricing," Papers 342, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Ingeborg Menzler-Hokkanen & Rolf Langhammer, 1994.
"Product and country substitution in imports: An empirical comparison of theoretical concepts,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 309-328, June.
- Menzler-Hokkanen, Ingeborg & Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Product and country substitution in imports: an empirical comparison of theoretical concepts," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Trabold, 1994. "Technical Progress, Innovation and Product Differentiation in a Ricardian Trade Model with a Continuum of Goods," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 95, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition ; automobiles ; behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stocin:441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.