A Note on the Anglo-Saxon and Continental Approaches to Europe: Identical in Spirit, not in Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2001. "The International Macroeconomics of Taxation and the Case Against European Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 8217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; EMU; EU; Schengen Convention; Anglo-Saxon approach; Continental approach;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0509r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.