A Note on the Anglo-Saxon and Continental Approaches to Europe: Identical in Spirit, not in Practice
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; EMU; EU; Anglo-Saxon approach; Continental approach;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-07-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .